What you’ll do:
- Develop and launch high-availability financial apps
- Know the Android platform like the back of your hand, keep up-to-date with trends and changes proactively
- Optimize applications across devices (tablet, phablet, phone)
You’ll be a great fit if you
- Have solid experience in Android development
- Are all for OOP approach and have structured thinking
- Are familiar with MVVM design patterns
- Are interested in the latest UI design trends and ergonomics
- Know Kotlin programming inside out
- Have a reactive (creative) way of thinking
You’ll be an even better fit if you:
- Have a working knowledge of the technologies above
- Know what dependency injection is, and like to use it too
- Also know what continuous integration is, and have come across Jenkins before
What’s in it for you:
- Buzzing startup environment (plus a rooftop garden, Xbox and darts)
- Great team where everybody loves what they do
- Salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Training opportunities
- Fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours
When you’ll start: As soon as possible.
Where you’ll work:
- Macropolis Office Building, Miskolc, with a view of the city centre
- Residence Office Building, Budapest, District 2
How to apply: Just send your CV to email@example.com.
Have questions? Do feel free to contact Zsófi at the email address above.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB!
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.